The TM-2030-A and TM-2030-RV operate the same, and are operationally very similar to the previous
TM-2025 model. The difference between the "A" and "RV" version is only the size and label colour.
The TM-2030-RV includes the enclosure shown. The TM-2030-A mounts in a double gang electrical box
- Measures battery % full
- Measures battery charging or discharging amps, or watts
- Measures battery volts (9.0 to 75)
- Audible low battery alarm, based on volts and % full. May be silenced.
- Measures days since charged
- Shows days since equalised
- New with the TM-2030: Displays replaced percentage of charge
- Good lightning protection
- Easy to read display
- Defaults to "Level 1" for most users to keep operation simple.
- Logged data functions:
Data for each of last five charge/discharge cycles
Data for each of the last five days
Sizes: TM2030-RV is 7.6 x 13.3 x 2.6cm deep.
TM2030-A is 11.4 x 12.06 x 3.175cm deep
Requires one of two shunts: 500A/50mV shunt allows amp measurements from 0.1-over 400 Amps.
100A/100mV shunt allows amp measurements from 0.01- over 70 Amps. Larger shunts allow higher current limits.
- LED's that correspond to battery voltage.
- Accuracy +/- 0.05%.
- Auto sensing for 12/24/36/48 volt batteries.
- LED indicators show if batteries have received a full charge recently, longer than 1 week or longer than 2 weeks.
- Ideal for 'at a glance' readings.
- DC volts: 7 to 70 (±0.5%) auto voltage detection
- DC amps: (±1.0%)
- Battery SOC %: 0 to 100% (1% increments)
- Power draw: < .6 watts
- Amp hours in/out: ±32,768 amp hours (1 AH increments)
- rAH out (resettable amp hours removed): 0 to 65,353 amp hours, resettable (0.1 AH increments)
- tAH out (total amp hours removed): 0 to 65,535,000 amp hours (0.1 k or 100 AH increments)
- Minimum/maximim DC: 7 to 70 VDC, resettable
- Shipping weight: .9 kg
- Manual, sense module, DC shunt, twisted pair wire, and communication cable
- Sense wire
- Twisted pair -blue & orange, 5' length, 18 AWG wire
- Communication cable
- 4-conductor, 10’ twisted pair, telephone standard
- Remote requirements
- Use with an ME-RC with firmware revision of 2.0 or higher or an ME-ARC (all revisions)
Battery Status Screen - Easily see your system's current condition with this at-a-glance display. This screen shows an easy to interpret "fuel gauge" style status bar, current state-of-charge and whether you are currently charging or discharging your batteries. This is useful for those system owners who want a way to quickly understand the current state of their battery bank.
Now Summary Screen - Monitor the amount of power your system is currently producing and consuming as well as the amount of power going IN and OUT of your battery bank. This screen also displays your battery bank's voltage and current state-of-charge, providing you with real-time production monitoring of DC sources, such as a solar array or small wind turbine, as well as consumption by loads.
Today Summary Screen - Monitor the cumulative energy your system has produced and consumed as well as the total amount of energy that has gone to charging your batteries today. This screen also displays today's lowest state-of-charge and allows you to see how your overall system production compares to system consumption.
History Summary Screen - Review historical energy production/consumption data for the most recent 128 days, including the minimum battery state-of-charge reached for each day. This screen can be used to watch power system production and consumption trends.
- Battery ‘fuel gauge’, time-to-go indicator, and much more
The remaining battery capacity depends on the ampere-hours consumed, discharge current, temperatureand the age of the battery. Complex software algorithms are needed to take all these variables into account. Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in Watts.
- Bluetooth Smart
Use the Bluetooth Smart dongle to monitor your batteries on Apple or Android smartphones, tablets,
macbooks and other devices.
- Easy to install
All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to themonitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse(2 m); no other components needed. Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for the rear mounting and screws for the front mounting.
- Easy to program (with your smartphone!)
BrochureA quick install menu and a detailed setup menu with scrolling texts assist the user when going through thevarious settings. Alternatively, choose the fast and easy solution: download the smartphone app (Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
- Bluetooth inside
With Bluetooth built-in, the BMV Smart is ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) era. With Bluetooth beingimplemented in most other Victron Energy products, wireless communication between products will simplifysystem installation and enhance performance.
- Download the Victron Bluetooth app
Use a smartphone or other Bluetooth enabled device to- customize settings,- monitor all important data on single screen,- view historical data, and to- update the software when new features become available.
- Easy to install
All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to themonitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m);no other components needed.Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for rearmounting and screws for front mounting.
- Midpoint voltage monitoring
One bad cell or one bad battery can destroy a large, expensive battery bank. When batteries are connected inseries, a timely warning can be generated by measuring the midpoint voltage. Please see the BMV manual,section 5.2, for more information.We recommend our Battery Balancer (BMS012201000) to maximize service life of series-connected lead-acidbatteries.
- Very low current draw from the battery
Current consumption: 0,7Ah per month (1mA) @12V and 0,6Ah per month (0,8mA) @ 24VEspecially Li-ion batteries have virtually no capacity left when discharged until low voltage shutdown.After shutdown due to low cell voltage, the capacity reserve of a Li-ion battery is approximately 1Ah per100Ah battery capacity. The battery will be damaged if the remaining capacity reserve is drawn from thebattery. A residual current of 10mA for example may damage a 200Ah battery if the system is left indischarged state during more than 8 days.
- Bi-stable alarm relay
Prevents increased current draw in case of an alarm.
- Other features
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge- Programmable visual and audible alarm- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps- VE.Direct communication port- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health- Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 70V- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)- Additional input to measure voltage (of a second battery), temperature or midpoint voltage, and corresponding alarm and relay settings